- This is not a lottery; it is a drawing of chance.
- The drawing is for a suggested minimum donation of $100 per ticket. The maximum number of tickets per
entrant is ten (10).
- Only 2000 tickets will be sold.
- Tickets are available from April 1, 2021 to September 24, 2021.
- One ticket will be randomly drawn on September 24, 2021
during our annual Art of the Vine event.
- Winner need not be present to win. If winner is not present, winner will be contacted by telephone and/or
mail within 30 days of winning.
- Drawing is open to the general public with no restrictions other than age: must be at least 18 years old to
purchase a ticket.
- Official rules are available at New Hope for Kids, 544 Mayo Ave, Maitland, FL 32751. 407-331-3059
- By participating in this drawing of chance, participants are bound by the official rules and for the use of their
name and picture in any publicity related to the drawing.
- New Hope for Kids is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization.
- No purchase or contribution is necessary.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, if applicable.
- A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR New Hope for Kids, A FLORIDA-BASED NONPROFIT CORPORATION (REGISTRATION NO. SC-01297), MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING THEIR WEBSITE HERE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. THIS ORGANIZATION DOES NOT RETAIN AN OUTSIDE PROFESSIONAL SOLICITOR AND, THEREFORE, RETAINS 100% OF ALL CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.