Parents and children are encouraged to email pictures, wish stories and thoughts to New Hope for Kids. They are displayed in the Wish office and shared on our website. We hope that each new family will attend at least one family event to meet other families and that they will want to share their story with others and encourage friends to request their own wish.
WISHES RESULT IN:
- Respite from the stress of treatments, hospitalizations and tests.
- A reason to continue and to look forward to the future.
- Improved well-being and quality of life for the wish child and his/her family.
- Hope and strength to fight life-threatening illnesses.
- A new “community” of friends through the New Hope for Kids Family.