Because of you, 2008 was another successful year for New Hope for Kids’ grief and wish programs. Your support made it possible for us to help more families than ever before.
- Our Center for Grieving Children in Maitland served 184 families. (286 children and 215 adults)
- Our Wishes for Kids program granted 50 wishes.
- Nine events brought hundreds of families together throughout the year with special activities and celebrations.
- Thanksgiving meals were provided to 163 grief and wish families.
- More than 2,300 holiday gifts were given to 458 children in our programs.
The generosity of our supporters is the reason we are able to continue to help Central Florida children and their families. Thank you for donating your funds, materials, energy and time!!